Sunday, January 31, 2010

Congrats Nicole, FS156!

My friend Nicole has been chosen the Featured Stamper today on SCS!! She is the sweetest person, and has a wonderful gallery! This is the card I made for her, CASING the smaller one beside it. She loves chickens and roosters, so of course there was no question as to what kind of image I would choose. I kept her Clean and Simple design, omitted the cut side, changed the image and sentiment, and added a ribbon with chickens on it. Naturally I kept the RED. Wouldn't you be shocked if I didn't????? Congratulations Nicole....an honor so deserved.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Anne, I looked at most of your cards on your blog and they are all gorgeous! You were blessed with a lot of creativity. Keep your cards and project coming. :)

Mary

Joanne (jojot) said...

Nicole will truly be honored...fab case, gf

Joan Ervin said...

I am sooo glad you kept the red, Anne...this is such a pretty card and OMG, no layers!!!! You are a genius!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your projects Anne!! The footprints along the side are awesome!! ;) Beautiful colors too! HUGS