Friday, October 30, 2009

Sharing a great idea!

I'm not so sure this card is all that great on the front, but just wait until you see what's on the inside!! The only thing I will tell you is.........be sure of the size of the three flaps before you glue them down. Luckily, I discovered that the middle one was just a BIT TOO WIDE, and could trim it. I had already stuck down the other two flaps, so it worked out okay.

I just had to share this with you because I thought this card was such fun, and easy to boot!!


Here is the blog where there are directions for this card, http://www.creationsbypatti.blogspot.com/search/label/Cards, and lots of other really neat creations. I found this blog sorta by mistake, and am I ever glad I did.

I changed the papers, and the front, but of course I had to keep the RED.......Gee! I don't know why!!!! I thought this was a wonderful idea, and I'll be making more of these for Christmas. The front may change, but I really love the snowman inside with the snowflakes.

I hope you will check out her blog.....her name is Patti, and she has a LOT of fab things.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow! this is fabulous! and thanks for the link. off to check it out. you're way braver than i am - which is why your work is soooooo awesome!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny Anne, I just stumbled across Patti's blog too!! I hadn't seen this card there though, I have to go back!! This is such cool card! It works perfectly with a little snowman! I love it! I must case your case!! (Thanks for the tip about the size of the flaps!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this...I love the pop up's on the inside and it's red...yeaaaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!