Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hooray for the RED white and black!

Today's Featured stamper on SCS is jojot, my friend Joanne in CT who loves my favorite colors!! I adore her gallery, not just because of that, but because her cards are always beautiful, stylish, and wonderfully thought out!! Today I took a card from her gallery to CASE that she had NOT done in RED, black, and white. I thought I would like to see how it looked in our favorites!! Because we have to change at least three things, I changed the orientation, colors, cb and dp bgs, image and corner punch. Joanne, I hope you like what I have done, and that you will enjoy all the so-well-deserved honors that come your way!!!! Hugs, GF!!

4 comments:

  1. oh it's beautiful! when in doubt rely on those pocket silhouettes! LOL.

    absolutely stunning!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super in these colors Anne! I love that stamp set too - the stems are so clean and simple - great FS card for Joanne today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is stunning!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning and it looks so classy in these colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!