Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big News!!


I am pleased to announce I have been asked to join the Divine Divas! Lori Rider contacted me, and I promptly accepted the new challenge! The Divine Divas Inspiration Challenge (DDIC) posts every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. Above is the Badge I am adding to my blog sidebar, and this is the list of members of the DDIC Team:
Angela Jones
Chat Wszelaki
Chris Olsen
Julie Warner
Keri Brown
Lori Rider
and ME!
I am so honored to be a part of this fabulous group of creative artists! Watch for the DDIC here on August 20th. That's when I submit my first post. YAY!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations you little Diva you!!! can't wait to see what you create!!! I know you'll do them proud and I'm sure there will be a lot of RED showing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Anne!! Can't wait to work side by side with you as a diva girl!! Congrats!! You are so amazing, sweet, talented....Must I go on. LOL! Can't wait to see your diva creations my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo hoooo! your talent is right up there! way to go!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my friend!! That is so fabulous!!! I am terribly excited to see what you will make. eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne! Looking forward to seeing your creations for the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Anne! What a fun challenge. :) Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big CONGRATS coming your way, my uber talented girlfriend!!!!!! How exciting to be a Divine Diva....I know you will be creating some AWESOME projects and can't wait to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you're on our team, Anne! You have such a wonderful style and sense of humor. Can't wait to see your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Anne! I'm not surprised, however. Your creations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!