Thursday, December 8, 2016

CCEE1649 Gingerbread

From Maryann:

"According to the Days f the Year Web Site, the 10th of December is Gingerbread Decorating Day, and the 12th of December is Gingerbread House Day.  So for our challenge this week, let's include something gingerbread related on our cards."



I just love this new set from SU with the gingerbread boy and girl, and used them to add to my Double Z Fold card.

Please join us in this our last challenge for the year.  Post your card HERE.

6 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love all your happy gingermen!!! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Lois said...

This is really cute, Anne! I have to try that technique -- you know I like fun folds! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Diane said...

What a wonderful background and adorable gingerbread design.

Hugs Dine

Liz Williams said...

Love this whole gingerbread family, and of course, the red and white stripes. Red just seems to be the best color to go with our gingerbread theme.

Lynn McAuley said...

These little gingerbread pairs looks sensational on your wonderful double z fold, Anne! Such a fun holiday design!

StampOwl said...

such an adorable card