Thursday, October 30, 2014

CCEE1444 Make a Scene!

The challenge is to make a scene.  I'm good at that.  Oh!  A card scene......well, I'm not as practiced at that, but here's what I did.


I can't remember what it's called, but I had some ink left on my brayer, and I rolled it on some white cardstock.  I saved it, and used it as a basis for this reflection card.  I added one of my favorite sayings, and I love it!!  Doesn't this look like a wonderful winter scene?

Please join us today, and every Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous reflection of this beautiful frosty winter scene!! Awesome work, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF winter can be wonderful....this is it. This is a great scene and I, too, love the verse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment, Anne, and the beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous reflection scene you have created

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning.... and i have those stamps. may have to CASE this one!

    happy halloween. feels like winter has arrived - UGH!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reflection! And a very peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A so true sentiment - and a lovely scene. It reminds me of a couple of years ago when we had a very hard winter and the canal behind us froze over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet scene....esp. love the reflection....cool work,, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!