Saturday, April 12, 2014

A card for Saturday's Inspiration

Here's the card I made today..........
It was inspired by this:
Stef gave us a site that has designs for book covers, invitations, all kinds of artistic design.  I saw another piece that was RED and black, and I'm sure someone will be surprised that wasn't my choice today!

Mom and I have been battling some kind of yucky something that makes us feel light-headed and just not so good all over.  Our card making has suffered, but today we thought we might feel a little better if we went to the craft room.  So far, we feel about the same.  We hope it's a short term thing.

The sun is out today (hooray!), DH is at U Lowell officiating at a Track Meet, so we have nothing we must do.  A day of rest.  Hope you are having a day of rest too.  Bye.

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is cute...can you tell me where you got your file? Super fun!

Stef H said...

i love it. love that skyline die.

hope you and mom are feeling better. i have rotor cuff problems and my left arm is killing me. can't lift it above my head. do you know how hard it is to use my curling iron? shoot me now - LOL. yeah, yeah, i'm doing physical therapy and that makes it hurt even more. getting old sucks!

at least we have nice weather.

i have an open house today. wish me luck that i get a bite. i really want to move before the winter comes back! i'm not moving far... staying local. am too active in my church to move far away. anyway... i hope i get a nibble.

hugs :)