Thursday, July 25, 2013

CCEE1330 Color Blocking


 For Sabrina's last challenge, she has chose COLOR BLOCKING - with paper as well as stamps.

I sure hope this qualifies.  The bg is indeed color blocked, and each of the panels is stamped differently, so I'm going with it.

I found this fun digi stamp on the internet, and really couldn't wait to use it.  All the images are colored, and some are cut out and paper pieced.  I like it!

Please join us in the fun, linking your card HERE so we can enjoy it too.  Come back to find out who our hostess is for August.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh how cute is that ... don't forget to put it on our blog :)

Lois said...

How fun is this!!! Love the frog with his googlie eyes.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. I love this stamp and your color block layout.

Vicky Gould said...

What a cutie!!! I love that frog with his googlie eyes...great color blocking too! So glad I checked back.

Sabrina said...

Anne, this is way cute!! I love all the little details - the wormy "rope" at the top, the punny sentiment, the sparkly wings, the hilarious frog giving away his worms and then the peaceful scene at the bottom. It's just delightful.

Kathy Bradley said...

Anne,
Oh my gosh, this is so adorable - and the image just made me smile!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is absolutely perfect....you did the correct blocking, used the cutest stamps which seem to be made for this card....awesome, gf