Thursday, March 14, 2013

CCEE1311 Pencils Only, Please!

Our hostess for March, Charlene Merrick, challenged us to make a card using ONLY colored pencils.....NO markers, crayons, or reinkers.  I don't know about you, but colored pencils are always at the bottom of my list!  I guess that's what makes this a challenge, Right???  Here's what I did:


I love this little Rubbernecker image and sentiment.  I did use Sepia ink on the sentiment, but only on the sentiment!

Please join us, linking your card HERE, and come back next week for another of Charlene's themes.

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, I remember this image...you did an outstanding job with it....and I love your bow!

Julia Aston said...

I just love these critters playing in the washer Anne! Your pretty bow is a great accent!

wannabcre8tive said...

Anne, what a cute card. I just love the humorous image. Great color combo and a beautiful bow.

Benzi said...

Ha...yes, I had one of those days yesterday...all afternoon. Cute card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun image.....and your coloring is soft and oh so pretty

Kathy Bradley said...

Anne,
What an adorable card with such soft and pretty colors and a gorgeous bow!

Sabrina said...

It's definitely one of those days today - but your fun card helps things seem a bit better :D.

Lois said...

I've had that kind of a day all week! What a cute card -- glad your humor is still in high gear!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love this funny image, too. You did a great job coloring it, Anne. Cute card!