Friday, June 29, 2012

Mono for Mary (TTSTV below)

Here's my card for Mary (stampercamper), our QFTD!

I used scraps (albeit big ones) for the combined F4A123 challenge as well.

These are images from Rubbernecker stamps:
534-03 Watch Set 3
581-08 Vintage Kids - Shirley

Today we are getting ready for our annual 4th of July party, this time held on the 30th of June.  Food to fix, seating outdoors to figure out, a little cleaning.  We understand the weather tomorrow is going to cooperate, so time will be spent in the hot tub and pool, and eating what comes off the grill.  I wish you all could come!! Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beautiful vintage cutie.....well done

hope you have a fabulous '4th' party....sounds like fun,gf.....my '4th' celebration at my godchild's will be on the 7th......fun times