Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TrainTalk (tutorial with Train Talk below) and CHF for the Tea Party!

What an awful start to my day!!  I lost my Watermark. Then I went to find it, and couldn't even get into cookies!

The good news, my boss, Amanda, sent another one to me, and I am good to go.  Also, the tutorial I did (my first) loaded, even though Blogger is weird these days.  In addition, the rain has stopped, and my three day headache is gone! WOO-HOO!

Have a good one.  Mine is looking up at last!



Now, since things were going well, I decided to take a stab at the MMTPT challenge!

The challenge involved Tattoos, of all things.  This card is a fashion statement for those of you who have one.  Not for me.  Here you see a thigh with a fancy flourish tattoo, and to show it off, some fishnet hosiery!!  (Might as well see it, right?)

Now I am really done.  Don't forget to take a look at the tutorial.

No comments: