Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Easter

I love the sweet expression on the face of this Penny Black bunny.  I used this image today for the Sketch Challenge at SCS.

I'm tired of St. Patrick's Day cards........you can get really sick of Green, Green, Green!

There is a Blog Hop coming up for the month of March at Mark's Finest Papers - A Heinrich Company, and the images are just wonderful.  I'm getting started on them today.

We are expecting snow later today, and I can't say I'm all that happy about it.  The only good thing is that we are a day closer to Spring.  We are enjoying programming from Spring Training Baseball from FL, and that's the only thing keeping our heads above water now.

Have a great day wherever you are.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Anne, this is gorgeous! I love the purple & lavendar....like you, I'm pretty tired of green already, as I was tired of pink & red last month, lol! Sorry you are getting the snow...we are supposed to have rain, thunderstorms but hopefully not the tornadoes that hit the midwest. Supposed to be 78 here tomorrow...loving life in N. C.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love that image.