Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peeking Pansy

Here's a sneak peek of a new set that will be introduced next week on Thursday with a BLOG HOP.  Please come here to see the new MFP images!

This from the set called "Sending Happy Thoughts".  It's also for the sketch challenge on SCS today.  I flipped it so the buttons would be on the side, but felt the corner was a little empty, so I added a die cut and gem.  If  you hate it, please tell me.  I just wasn't sure.

It's a beautiful day.  Sun is shining, and we have no set plans.  Back to the addict....ahem......craft room.  Hugs to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual, Anne! Nothing to hate about this card, lol! Love that image....will be watching for the release next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    beautiful day here too - sunny & mild. tomorrow they're saying 3-5" of snow! shoot me now!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL I LOVE the purple!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - how could anyone hate this lovely and elegant card?! The colors are soft and pretty and the DP is delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant, Anne. Such lovely colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!