Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another Sneak Peek - Poppies! (StampinB's below)

Here's another set that will be released next Tuesday during the Blog Hop for Mark's Finest Papers.  You can join me here to see all the fab new images!! I love this set called "Poppies, Poppies, Poppies", because in addition to beautiful flowers, everything on this card is included.......and MORE!!

Have a great day.  Mom and I are back home, safe and sound!!

StampinB's challenge today was to make a card for a guy using brown and black, plus one more color.  I was given  a House Mouse image, and couldn't resist using it today. I added some pink to the mousie faces.

7 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Anne, these are wonderful! The poppy fold card is awesome and the piano mouse card is too cute! Great cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Anne - this is beautiful! Fabulous coloring!!

Mary Marsh said...

love your side step card ann-beautiful poppies and coloring-your house mouse card is just oo cut-glad to hear that you & Mom are back to your home

Julia Aston said...

Two great creations Anne! love those piano playing mice! Happy to hear things are going ok!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the poppy card is so clever and so beautiful in those colors....and your B's card.....is pure genius and such fun....fabulous

Sue from Oregon said...

Great cards!

pam124 said...

Anne, I think I missed your card this week for Stampin'B. This is ADORABLE. I love those little HM images and they are having a blast with the piano, aren't they. I really love this!