Sunday, September 5, 2010

Keeping the RAVEN


Congratulations go out today to Emily (Stampingout), our featured stamper! Her gallery is just full of wonderful CAS cards!

I chose a card she made this week to CASE, changing very little.

The raven is from MFP's Tweet Blessings, and the sentiment is a sneak peek of MFP's Broom Rides that will be released on Tuesday.

The fence is from MS, and it's the first time I've used it .... gotta get a bunch of these punched before Oct. 31st!!

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend, and check out the MFP Blog Hop here starting the 7th.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Fantastic CAS Halloween card! I picked up that punch last weekend and will need to get busy using it when I get home from my Mom's. She showed me the card you sent and is sends heartfelt thanks to you!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally cool...love that fence

Francie G. said...

Fabulous CAS card, Anne! Love that punched fence!