Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pears and Hollyhock from MFP


I love Wednesdays! Not because the week is halfway over (when you're retired every day is Saturday!LOL!), but because the sketch challenge is posted on SCS.

This image and sentiment come from a new set from MFP called Pears and Hollyhock. The papers come from there too. I love this pear .... perfect for all kinds of things, including anniversaries. It's cut out and popped up to give it more dimension, and the sentiment is popped as well as wired to hang from the fence.

Thanks for joining me here today. Have a good one.

12 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very pretty, Anne! Love that pear image and how the sentiment is hanging from the fence - very clever!

Bonnie McLain said...

Anne this is one of my very favorites of yours... I love all the layers and the colors are so very perfect for the images etc... love this a WHOLE LOT GF... GREAT CARD!!!

Stef H said...

isn't hollyhock poisonous????? just kiddiing! this is beautiful - as always! great colors too.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Anne, I LOVE it!!!!! WOW!

Joanne (jojot) said...

yep...we are true stampin' sistahs......not only do we both LOVE RED, but we share a love of the SC......

a beauty, my friend

Crystal said...

This is wonderful Anne, LOVE that pear and the way you added the fence..GREAT card!

Donna said...

OK, first...I am so jealous about the "every day is Saturday" thing! These days, every day I work is one day closer to retirement.

I love this card. The colors are my favorite combo, and there's just something about that image that I fine especially appealing.

Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for tomorrow's Divine Diva challenge!

Julia Aston said...

Love the way you colored the flowered pear Anne and the fun fence edges!

Beth said...

Very creative card Anne! I've never seen that picket fence border before! TFS

Peggy said...

I am loving that pear and the sentiment hanging from the fence! Gorgeous card!

Joanne Travis said...

This pear image is utterly fab and I love what you have done with it here. Gorgeous!!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

The double fence deail looks great, and I am loving that pear image!