Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Humor........

Are these cannibal images KILLER or what??????? I bought them from a company called BEEZink in Warner NH while I was on vacation. I had to have them, although there was no sentiment to go with them, and I had no idea how I would use them. BUT......I HAD to have them. Today as I was considering what I would do for the StampinB's challenge (Beach theme), I knew what I would use. As I have a number of friends who have need of get well cards, it says "Better Get..... " and on the inside, "......Better!". I think a little humor is fun for a get well card.

There. I have proved how really nutty I am. I'm not even sorry for the opening line of my comments here!! The pun was intended! Have a great day, and if YOU are not feeling so well, I hope this gives you a smile!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Those killers are great Anne..LOL!!!! What a awesome beach theme card...its really fantastic!

Wanda Cullen said...

More like 'Hope you get the point soon...better get better' - lol! That female cannibal wears the pants in that family! :-) This is just too funny and will surely bring a smile to the recipient!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Yes definitely a crack up! You are funny you know!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Oh my, now I am going to be thinking of sayings for this :) I love how your mind works, Anne.

Julia Aston said...

I know what you mean about just 'having to have' certain stamps that you see 'just because'!!

you have certainly used them very cleverly on this get well card Anne! how fun!

Peggy said...

You are too much!! These are the cutest images! As Julia said, you have cleverly put them to good use!