Saturday, April 24, 2010

Get Well for Paul


Our son Paul had labrum hip surgery on Thursday. He's having the other one done in the summer, when teachers can take more time off. He's doing fine, but uncomfortable, as you can imagine. (If you want to send him a card, let me know).


The IC this morning had this fabulous card that I cased, and I think it's really appropriate for him. I used three stamps, two colors, and one stamp pad. How's that for easy??!!


This is the original card, and of course I had to keep the fab colors (my favs), especially the RED.
Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

America said...

Hey- I just received my ASIAN Bundle of Cuttlebug FOLDERS and you are totally inspiring me here... Thank you! AWESOME cards! :)

Stef H said...

i love it! way better than what your inspiration was!

hope DS is better soon. that hip stuff can be brutal - been there, done that - well a replacement anyway.

hugs :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful CAS card~~

Julia Aston said...

Well Anne! another perfect stamp for the inspiration - in fact, I like the detail on yours better!! Hope your son is feeling better each day- e-mail me his address - I'd be happy to pop him a card!

Joan Ervin said...

You are on a role with the Asian cards, Anne...how gorgeous!!! You did a fabulous job with this beauty, gf...LOVE it!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your red symbols (have no clue what they mean - lol)! Great CAS creation. Hope Paul gets along well and heals quickly!

Bonnie McLain said...

AS stated Anne, I love these Asian cards of yours... love the lotus position for starting out a meditation... just a very nice feeling all over... Great card... and it gives me the same feeling... good all over!!!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Anne! I am impressed that you had stamps to match the IC pic! Wow! Psst....I like yours better! Hee!

I hope your ds gets better soon! It is probably tough because he has to take it easy, too! Hard to be still and heal. Prayers for him!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fab transition of elements and fell to your card, I love the simple look with Asian cards, and your use of red is perfect as always!

Happy Health Wishes for you DS.