Thursday, January 28, 2010

THT034 Flowers and Butterflies; New THS Image

Today is Treehouse Thursday!

The challenge is to make a card or project using flowers and butterflies.

The set I used is called Spring Blessings. I love these beautiful tulips...don't they just say SPRING??? I painted the flowers in shades of pink and green, of course. I topped it off with punched butterflies and the wonderful punch of leaves. The opening was cut with my CM cutting system, and I added some gold domes to the butterflies.


Please join us by adding THT034 to you keyword. Be sure to check the DT today on our blog.

The WT challenge on SCS today is to use fabric. Twill fabric tape counts, doesn't it? I used twill to tie the card, and a new digi design by THS called Little Miracle. I hope you like it!

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WHat a fantastic job! I love how you layered the butterflies! Very Springy indeed! (I am so ready for spring ;o)

Joanne Travis said...

SO beautiful and I love the colors you used. The butterflies are a lovely embellishment.

Joanne (jojot) said...

hey, gf...if you used a die cut on the first card it also goes for today's Stampin B's......and it is a beauty as well....and the second one is so darn cute

Neva said...

both of these are just darling Anne, love the colorful and beautiful colored tulips.

crafterGM said...

Boy Anne loving them ovals. Both cards are great. Gloria M.

Stef H said...

beautiful & cute.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

lovely Anne!

that bear is too cute!
Blessings, Maria

Joan Ervin said...

Your pink tulips are sooo pretty, Anne, and the butterflies are the perfect detail!!! Love your little bear, too...such pretty colors and the punched border around the background layer is beautiful!!!