Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sketch Challenge and Belli Challenge


What a fun sketch today. I had such a good time embossing, cutting, sponging .... and what a mess in my craft room!
I thought this would be a great card for my Uncle Warren. He makes wooden train sets. Since I am his FAVORITE, I have a Circus train, one with all different kinds of cars, and a special one he made just for me. He also makes other wooden toys, and my grands love to play with them!
I hope you like this...and I'm sure he will. Don't forget to look below for the Belli Challenge, and be sure to join us!!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

stunning card. my hubby is a retired locomotive engineer! this is really great!

hugs :)

Lynn McAuley said...

What an inspired take on today's sketch challenge, Anne! This card is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabby card Anne!! Love that fun track background you've created!! :) HUGS

jacque4u2c said...

What a great job!

Joanne (jojot) said...

he will love it, but I have a concern....will he get the wrong message...ya know....that he is 'offtrack'...lol

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this!! Masculine and FUN!