Monday, January 4, 2010

RESQ28.......Transplant!



I was asked by Denise to make a sample for today's challenge at http://resqchallenge.blogspot.com/. You can go there to see just what the challenge requirements are.

The idea, simply put, is to take a part of a card you received and transplant it to another card or project. I received two cards I combined with my own to make this one.....a cardinal from a card I got from a college friend, and pinecones from a card DH got from a cohort. I added a herringbone layer and a plaid bg. I popped both the pinecone layer and the cardinal, and embellished with a gold ribbon, branches, and a gem.

Take a look at the website to see what the DT did with this, and check out the Monday challenges. They are always fun!! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful card and a fun challenge, Anne! I just may have to root through my Christmas card basket and do a little recycling today!!

Crystal said...

Oh Anne this is beautiful, I just LOVE how you used this bird!!! Gorgeous card!!!!

Francie G. said...

What a fun challenge! Love all the elements of this lovely creation!

Denise said...

Fabulous job Anne, thanks so much for helping out!