Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Challenges!


Two challenges today, and I can hardly believe it. I woke up at 2 AM, and will probably go take a nap soon!! I couldn't resist the Technique challenge ... a side step card. First, I scored the wrong side! Had to do that again. It took forever because I cut everything out. I love the UDDER balloons, I just don't remember where they came from because they are only the RED rubber. The cow is not the way the stamp looks. In the rubber, she is dressed in a bikini holding a drink, no tail and no udder. I had to ink just some parts and fill in the rest. The grass gave me fits. The easy part was the punching of the sentiment and the birds. However, it's done, and I won't be making any more like this one again, you can be sure!!


The CAS today is to use DP. I had this from K & Co., used my punch from SU! which I love and just got, added a sentiment and score lines. Done. One tough, one easy. Have a nice day. G'night!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Anne these are GREAt and soooo very creative!! both of these are fabulous!!! WOW i woke up at 630 and ready for a nap now...LOL!!! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow! An insane amount of work must have gone into your 1st card but with spectacular results. I wish I were the recepient.
Love the simplicity of the 2nd card too.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

LOL - sounds like you've had quite the morning! Your first card is udderly ridiculous...har har...but way cute. Love your CAS card - I just placed an order for that bird punch yesterday. Get some rest!

Stef H said...

oh those udder balloons are hysterical. i love em! and such a fabulous card.

the CAS card is - as always - gorgeous!

hugs :)

Becky said...

WOW Anne, you are braver than I....I won't even attempt the side-step card - it is way over my head. You did a fantastic job on it...love the cow and the udder balloons, lol!:) I also LOVE the CAS card...that is more my speed :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card! Love the side-step fold... great punches and scene! TFS!

Chrissy D said...

OK girl - that cow card is Making me SMILE! Fabulous creation!