Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birthday in Pink and Orange


My friend Mary loves orange. She's the only person I know that loves it!! Her birthday is in January, so it's not too soon to make her a card (I just won't send it yet!).
The sketch challenge at SCS today was just right for this image and sentiment, but in order to make it fit, I had to flip it on its side. I love the paper, I wish I knew where I got it. The image is from Paper Parachute, and is stamped twice, cut out and popped.
Thanks for looking today, andmake it a fun one!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Anne this is soooo pretty!!!!! Lovin your colors!

Chrissy D said...

Your girlfriend will surely have a brightened day by this beauty, Ann. My husband loves orange too! I like it in the fall - :)

Julia Aston said...

Not colors I would reach for either but this is just lovely Anne! That DP is perfect to accent your wonderful layered flower!

Joan Ervin said...

This is a real beauty, Anne...I LOVE orange, too!!!! It's so bright and happy and the flower is gorgeous...your friend is going to love it, too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and cheery card with the orange Anne!! I'm sure she'll just love this!! HUGS