Sunday, November 29, 2009

FS CASING CarrollAnn




Today's FS is CarrollAnn, whose gallery has such lovely cards in it, that choosing just one to CASE is very difficult. I got a very late start this morning, so I chose a quick and easy one.

I changed the embossing folder and the sentiment to go with it, and punched flowers instead of primas. The rest is pure CA......how can you tinker with perfection????

I'll be back with another CASE of her fabulous work later, when I wake up a little more. The sun is shining, the day is beautiful, and I have some mojo, so I think I'll take advantage of it!!



Here is the secoond card, called a side-step, which I first saw in her gallery. Hers was RED and white, and fairly simple. When I was making this one, I got carried away, and kept adding more and more. I think to do one again, I would be more frugal. Tell me what you think, okay??



I'm really sorry....I uploaded this in too small a size for you to look at very well. If you go to my gallery on SCS by going to my sidebar, you can see this better. You can also just click on it and it will open into a bigger window. If you want to leave a comment, you can do it in either place. I'm done for the day, now to clean up!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Anne this is beautiful, I LOVE the all white!!! How stunning what a gorgeous CASE!

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful Anne!! Love the white on white and boy that stair step creation is just STUNNING!!! TFS! HUGS