Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two Challenges - SC248 and Belli (below)!

A day for challenges!! If you know me at all, you know I can't go many days without making a card with some RED......so here it is. No stamping today on this one, just a variety of punches. I've had this wonderful RED plaid paper for ages, and it sure was time to bring it out. I couldn't resist using a fabulous ribbon, and at the last minute stuck a little snowflake (punched of course) on it as well. Hope you like it, and that you will look below at my card for the Belli Challenge too.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! This is beautiful! I love the country/rustic look and feel of this card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these jewel tone holiday colors and wonderful classic images!! It screams Christmas!! Great work, Anne!!

Julia Aston said...

This is a wonderful holiday card Anne! I love that dark evergreen color and the plaid is perfect with it! the punched trees and deer make wonderful graphics for your rectangles! nice job with the sketch challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I so want to join in just one SC challenge but just no time. Yours is incredible!! Love your take on the sketch!! Cute deer and what an awesome holiday card!!

hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Anne, this is just gorgeous!! I can't beleive there's no stamping!! ACK!!! I love it!! :)

Do What You Love said...

Hi Anne, as soon as I saw it in the reader I said, oooh, I like this card. It's so filled with the holiday tones and not just the beautiful colors - the stamped...I mean, punches - who would've thought? Incredible! I truly love your work.

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Anne....I love the plaid paper and the punched images look great!!!! I can't believe I haven't done a SCS challlenge for 3 days...I'm going into withdrawls!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, Anne! I love the colors and the plaid dp. Great job using all those punches.

Francie G. said...

Lovely, lovely Christmas card, Anne! Love the decorative borders and the perfect bow! There's that red again!