Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh, Those RED Ladybugs!

The LSC today was to crop a part of an image, and use it three or more times. The stamp I used is called Buggy Borders by Whipper Snapper Designs. Today was a day for RED, and I love the combination of my favorite color with Black, White, and Yellow. I had just gotten these fab daisies from MS, and they were calling to me. This week's TLC was to make a STAND UP CARD, and it was such fun I decided to do another. It kind of put itself together, and I really like the results. Hope you do too. Have a great weekend, and thanks for taking a look !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne!!! WOWZER!! This card is gorgeous hun!! I so love your stand up ladybug card!! Adorable!! Those flowers go so perfect with it too!! ;) HUGS!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Crystal said...

Anne I LOVE your ladybugs and flowers..!! Beautiful!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so very cute, Anne! Love the adorable ladybugs, and great daisies!! How fun!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving those RED ladybugs and the home you made for them

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous. i love those lady bugs. great use of that stamp. and, of course, the flowers and everything else is gorgeous too!

hugs,