Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gem-collared Cats

I have had an awful day, and it's only lunch-time. I should have stuck to RED. You can't go wrong with RED. I woke at 12:30 with a migraine. Took my pills, went to sleep until 3. At 4 I went in the hot tub, checked SCS, and read until 6. I was getting sleepy, so I went to bed, and woke up with a start at 8:30. My PT appt was for 9. WHOA! Got there on time, came home to find my Night Splints had arrived, went back to PT. Spent an hour and a half making this card, and now I don't like it. I'm too tired to start over, so it is what it is. It's hot and sticky, so I'm staying away from working in the yard until I meet a couple GFs for dinner. This day is a BUMMER..........except for you guys! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. TEE!! Funny sentiment!! Love your sweet card here Anne!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! This is just too cute, Anne!! Perrrrfect for this challenge! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way to cute, Anne! Love the way you have those adorable kittens framed! The d/p is perfect with this!

    Hope your day is going better! Have a glass of wine for me at the dinner with your girlfriends! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's not to like? it's fabulous! hope you feel better - after a nice glass of wine & girl talk!

    HUGS,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just tooo cute, Anne!!!! I love the little cats and the sentiment is just perfect!!! Sorry you had a bad day....I hope the wine and gf's make it better!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!