Monday, July 6, 2009

1st Monday Post....DDC, TLC Stand Up RED flower and pearls

We had a wonderful 4th of July........our grands were here, and the little kids loved being with their BIG cousin from NV! Justin flew back last night, and the ten days went really fast. The fridge is still full of leftovers that we will be eating this week. DH will be at the grill, and I will have my fork and napkin ready!!

Back to real life, the technique today was a fun fold card. I combined it with the challenge from the DDC. Our hostess, Joan (joan ervin), dared us to make a card in our favorite color.......easy peasy for me! Woo-Hoo!!!

I hope your 4th was happy and safe, and welcome back to my blog, friends!! Hugs!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

omgoodness! this is absolutely gorgeous. i love, love, love it! and i'll be happy to share your leftovers - LOL.

hugs,

Julia Aston said...

I love this fold Anne - can't wait to try it after work tonight! Hasn't it been great to have the sun back!?!? love the pearls on your pretty tulips!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very nice card, Anne. Love all your layers and that beautiful bow!

Anne Harada said...

Such a pretty card!! I know this was a tough challenge for you, trying to figure out what your favorite color of all was to use on it!! LOL!!

JulieA said...

I just love this color! Totally wonderful, bright and cheery! Gorgeous card!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Ooooooh-wheeeeee!!!!! This is so gorgeous!!! It would be gorgeous in ANY color, but you've got the dibs on red!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW is this ever gorgeous Anne!! I love the ribbon and pearls!! ;)