Tuesday, June 9, 2009

White Pearls and Hearts

Didn't think I'd have time to post today, but the CC was up early. The challenge was to make a one layer card only in white. I haven't dry embossed in forevah with my metal stencils, stylus, and light box, so that's what I did for this card. I traced the outline from a scalloped card, and cut it out of white CS. I really love the result. White only is so elegant. I hope you like it. I am off in a few minutes to Mom's to help her clean out one of her attics so she can have more room in the Craft Room for all her stuff. Big job, and NO ONE could do it alone. We have also enlisted the help of DH who will load up my van with stuff from 1959 that has never been unpacked!! See how big a job it is? Have a great week, be back Friday PM. Hugs to you all.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous and elegant Anne!! I love the white look here!! :)

Kristin Moore said...

Very clean and sophisticated! I love that it is entirely white, yet full of charming detail!

Funny thing, I just did my very first circle card, posted it and came straight to your blog and look what I found... LOL!

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous

Stef H said...

this IS gorgeous! 1959????? holy moly. i'd be like in 7th heaven!

hugs,

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Anne!!! I love the round design and the dry embossing...sooo elegant!!! Have a good time at your mom's....you might find some treasures that have been packed away for years...how fun!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card, Anne!!

Connie M. said...

This is so beautiful, Anne! I just love the elegant look of all the white, and the round card is amazing!!

Anne Harada said...

Wonderful card Anne! Dry embossing never goes out of style, so elegant and CAS! Love it!! (Hope you discover some fun treasures in mom's attic!!)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So elegant and beautiful, Anne! I hope you enjoyed your time, but it sounds like quite a daunting task!