Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the Road Again

I made this card for the CC today........in Kraft, Saffron, and Navy. I bought the ribbon about 2 weeks ago, and here were the perfect colors. I love this By Land set by SU.......fun for kids, and even older "kids". The ribbon and paper match IRL........hard to get true colors on another awful gray day, and theweather guys are promising thunderstorms for this afternoon. We are hoping the bad weather will be over by the weekend for our annual 4th of July party. Hope you have a great day. Hugs to you all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Anne, this is just as cute as can be!! I love your fun card creation!! ;) TFS!

Connie M. said...

This is just too cute, Anne!! This is one of my favorite sets for little boy cards!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Soooo cute! I love it!!!!

Stef H said...

wow oh wow! this is super! love it!

got your flowers they are gorgeous! thank you. would you want to share the instructions for them?

hugs,

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super adorable card Anne! love the ribbon!!

JulieA said...

Anne, this is really cute! I love that car and your layout. Very fun!!!!

Ramona said...

Such a cute card. I LOVE it.

Kristin Moore said...

I havne't used this set in a while... thanks for the reminder! Cool card- I like it a lot!