Monday, June 22, 2009

I Hear You're Doing Swimmingly!!

The title of this post is what this card will say inside. My friend Wendy is having surgery tomorrow, and I have made a bunch of cards to send her.......one a day for a week. This card is also for the CAS challenge to do a card with paper piecing. I love the look on the face of this silly whale. Hopefully, it will make her smile. As you can see, I am having to scan my cards since my digital is being fixed. I can't wait to get it back!! Hugs to you all.

7 comments:

Stef H said...

too, too cute.

personally? sometimes i prefer my scan to the camera. seems much clearer. oh these old tired eyes - LOL.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card!! I love your little paper pieced whale!! AWW!!

Crystal said...

Lovin this whale and the punch at the bottom is perfect!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet

Connie M. said...

Such an adorable, sweet card, Anne!! I know your friend will appreciate it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You are too sweet!! Your friend will love it! Great paper piecing!! So adorable!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is just tooooo cute, Anne!!! I just love your smiling polka dot whale....your friend is going to love this, too!!! You are such a sweet friend...You will brighten her day with this adorable card!!!