Monday, June 22, 2009

I Hear You're Doing Swimmingly!!

The title of this post is what this card will say inside. My friend Wendy is having surgery tomorrow, and I have made a bunch of cards to send her.......one a day for a week. This card is also for the CAS challenge to do a card with paper piecing. I love the look on the face of this silly whale. Hopefully, it will make her smile. As you can see, I am having to scan my cards since my digital is being fixed. I can't wait to get it back!! Hugs to you all.

7 comments:

  1. too, too cute.

    personally? sometimes i prefer my scan to the camera. seems much clearer. oh these old tired eyes - LOL.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card!! I love your little paper pieced whale!! AWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin this whale and the punch at the bottom is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable, sweet card, Anne!! I know your friend will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet!! Your friend will love it! Great paper piecing!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just tooooo cute, Anne!!! I just love your smiling polka dot whale....your friend is going to love this, too!!! You are such a sweet friend...You will brighten her day with this adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!